Join us on October 22nd for LIVE2LEAD:Harrisonburg 2021 hosted by Dove Development & Consulting at Blue Ridge Community College - Virginia to hear from Valorie during this leadership development experience. Grab your ticket today and don't miss her bio below. Plus, check out the entire speaker lineup for this simulcast event here.
This event is already 60% sold out so don't delay. We want you with us!
Valorie Burton, life strategist and international speaker, is CEO of the Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute. Her life-changing message has an intriguing, research-based emphasis in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology - the study of what happens when things go right with us.
Her company provides coaching, coach training, and resilience training and has served clients in all 50 states and 20 countries on six continents. Since 1999, she has written 13 books translated into multiple languages, including Let Go of the Guilt, It's About Time, and Successful Women Think Differently.
She has appeared regularly on the TODAY Show, CNN, Dr. Oz, and Essence, and has spoken for hundreds of organizations around the globe. She was named one of the top 60 motivational speakers in America and one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders in the field of personal development.
For over 15 years, Valorie's books, speaking engagements, and coaching programs have helped people:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become strong leaders, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.
She and her husband Jeff live on a ranch south of Atlanta with their children.
A monthly newsletter keeping you up to date on resources that will help catapult your personal & professional growth process!
Around the first of each month, you'll receive our complimentary Intentional Action For Ongoing Growth newsletter that's packed full of information you can build into your growth journey!
And get access to our lesson called 3 Keys to an Effective Leadership Transition just for signing up!