The objective for this exclusive group is to provide organizational leaders with an atmosphere for ongoing leadership development, a confidential environment for collaboration and feedback on the leadership issues they’re facing, and to strengthen their business relationships with other top leaders in the area. This group is be limited to a maximum of 15 participants annually.
This is a yearlong commitment with full group sessions being held quarterly. The 2021 sessions are tentatively scheduled for Friday, January 22, Friday, April 23, and Friday, July 23 with the final session of the year being LIVE2LEAD:Harrisonburg and the Executive Summit held just afterward. Each session will follow a very intentional structure to ensure all participants get maximum value from not only the content covered, but also from stronger relationships built with their peers in this group. January, April, and July sessions will follow this format:
- 12:00p – 1:00p: Lunch with open discussion on action taken since the last session, with the opportunity to share successes and failures, and the opportunity to get input from others in the group.
- 1:00p – 2:00p: An exclusive lesson delivered by Dove Development & Consulting developed specifically for this group, based on the current needs of the participants.
- 2:00p – 3:00p: Participants will break into small groups for focused discussion on the content covered in the lesson. As with the Executive Summit session at previous LIVE2LEAD:Harrisonburg events, this discussion will be based on tailored questions tied back to the topic at hand.
- 3:00p – 4:00p: Participants will develop action steps based on the content of the session that they will be intentional about implementing in their respective organizations prior to the next quarter’s session.
- Each session will close promptly at 4:00p with specific action items for all participants to apply and be prepared to report out on at the following session.
Executive Leadership Elite Think Tank - Annual Membership
In addition to the quarterly sessions, you will also have unlimited access to our Leading At The Next Level program for all of 2021; which includes over 50 lessons individuals lessons on leadership, effective communication, and building strong organizational cultures!
- All members must be owners or executives responsible for $2+ million in annual revenue and have at least 10 people working in their company/work group.
- All members must be solution-focused; in order for an issue to be discussed in a group session or the discussion forum, it must be accompanied by at least one practical solution.
- A professional level of confidentiality is expected. Issues discussed in the room (specific situations and/or personnel) stay in the room.
- While we hope it’s never needed, membership may be terminated if a member violates standards of professional integrity or becomes a source of negativity within the group.
- Attendance/Participation is critical. Members are expected to attend at least 3 of the 4 annual sessions. Alternates may be considered with advanced notice.
Participants Include Executives from:
- Annual Membership Fee will be locked in at $897 as long as membership stays current
- This will include registration to LIVE2LEAD:Harrisonburg
- This will also include complimentary access to Leading At The Next Level, the membership-based leadership development continuity series provided by Dove Development & Consulting. (regularly priced at $497/yr)
- The opportunity to provide input on future group member applications in this by invitation only environment.
- Members will receive 25% off corporate training sessions provided by Dove Development & Consulting
- This will not apply to certain Executive Director level licensed content from The John Maxwell Team where pricing is not determined by Dove Development & Consulting.
- Members will receive first chance at LIVE2LEAD:Harrisonburg Partnership packages.
- This group will not be open to more than one participant in any given competing market to maintain the opportunity to share openly without a concern of exposes insider information or trade secrets.