This three lesson course is designed to provide tools that can be applied in any organization to create an atmosphere that attracts and retains great people with best-in-class talent ethically while building genuine diversity and inclusion.The cost of turnover can often be as much as 300% of the position's salary. Replacing someone in a leadership role could easily cost the organization six figures... And what about the attrition that happens throughout the team as a result of any deficiencies in leadership? How does this impact the service that each customer or client receives?
Having the right tools in place could save a company tens of thousands of dollars in staffing costs as well as adding huge numbers to the bottom line through improved productivity with far less time wasted in perpetually training new team members! This course is built to provide significant Return on Investment by helping you build an entire team that's focused on addressing these issues!!!
This results-oriented course is offered as an on-demand course with lifetime access and as a customized onsite option that’s tailored to meet your organization’s specific needs.
You can also reach out to us directly about customizing these lessons to be delivered onsite for your team to help create a world-class leadership culture in your organization!
Recruitment, Retention, & Culture
All too often, recruitment, retention, and developing the organizational culture is viewed as something the Human Resources department is solely responsible for... In this course, you'll learn fundamental practices that can be applied at every level of leadership within an organization to make a significant impact in all three areas! When we're intentional about building a strong leadership culture, everyone has a hand in recruitment and retention, and the entire organization benefits as a result!
Learn More About Having This Exclusive Course Tailored for Your Team!
In addition to the digital option, we love working with teams to customize this six lesson course to deliver on site. Complete this form and we'll get in touch with you to begin discussing how we can best meet your needs.
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Get immediate access upon purchase. We give you 14 days access to the full course. If you aren't 100% satisfied with the course content, just send us an email to let us know and we will refund your purchase in full.
How does the 14 day guarantee work?
- What Attracts Talent & What Pushes Talent Away?
- Attracting top talent can be tough in any business climate. And if money is the only thing we’re using to attract them, then that can also be what draws them away… Recruiting the best and most talented individuals in a specific industry can even be tough when unemployment is high. Doing this is even harder when unemployment reaches a record low… In either case, building tools into our organization’s culture that helps us recruit great people is crucial. Even when we’re doing that well, retaining our best team members is just as critical. This lesson digs into key practices our front line supervisors and managers can apply to attract great team members, improve retention, and increase employee engagement!
- A Leader's Impact on Recruitment & Retention
- Regardless of what the economy is doing at any given time, some organizations always have a pipeline of the best candidates just waiting to come on board. More often than not, this is a result of those companies having a strong leadership culture that people want to be a part of. Not only does strong leadership attract great talent, it keeps that talent on the team and engaged! This lesson looks at why people join organizations, as well as why they leave, and provides key steps a leader can take to build this into all levels of their organization and have a direct impact on recruitment & retention.
- An Ethical Culture with Real Diversity & Inclusion
- We never have to look very far to see examples of bad behavior in corporate cultures. There’s a significant need for constant attention on unwavering ethics and an intentional focus on diversity and inclusion as we build our teams. But why does it really matter? And is there really a practical approach to making this part of how we lead? This lesson addresses each of these issues and provides steps that can be applied immediately in building a world-class team that can be held up as an example with results to back it up!
A Certificate of Completion can be issued (upon request) to each participant who fulfills the course requirements by identifying and taking action on items they learn in each lesson that can drive immediate return on investment for their organization!
Each of the three lessons in this course have been approved for credit through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), and the Virginia Department of Labor.
This entire program has been approved for Continuing Education for 3.5 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS (the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards). Participants receive approval details upon completion of the entire course.
Steven Faught, Owner
We were very intentional about developing our people through courses with Dove Development & Consulting. Having sent all of our managers through their sessions, it's made an incredible difference with all of us having the same framework for leading our team and being accountable to one another with the course work. The content of this class is terrific! It is great for a new leader, or someone who has been in the position for a long time. Highly recommend for your entire team!
SPHR & SHRM-SCP
Human Resource Director
I have been in the Human Resources field for over 20 years, and in several leadership roles. There is always something new to learn and Dove Development & Consulting provides this in very effective ways. I will continue to seek out their programs and highly recommend them for Leadership training, no matter where you are as a leader (emerging through experienced) - there is something for everyone.
Stephanie Reese, PHR & SHRM-CP
Human Resource Director
Wes and Cindy's courses break down leadership theories in a way that can be applied practically in the work setting. To help ensure application, their sessions utilize individual & group accountability as a positive means to encourage participants to practice what they are learning in class. I highly recommend signing up.